This gallery contains 7 photos.
Author Archives: sweezyx94
if I would it live through all of this my life will be difficult not only me all the town people were had drastic changes and our economy will shutdown too . this makes me feel like I shouldn’t have too live in town no more because France is having issues and for those outsiders that are not part of France will feel disappoint of it and these drastic changes did not help out country at all it actually led us down for the past 10 years
This gallery contains 5 photos.
The scientific revolution
One scientific revolution was to belief in progress and the power of reason. One characteristic of the scientific revolution was the use of experimentation and inductive reasoning. The key idea of the scientific revolution had far reaching effects besides changing the way people thought about the universe. And the use of the scientific method resulted in discoveries in medicine, physics, and biology,
The enlightenment was the ability to reason is what makes human unique. Reason can free people from ignorance super and unfair government. The natural world is governed by laws that can be discovered through. Reason like the natural world human human behavior the scientific revolution characteristics were new
Ways to thinking that led to the enlightenment new ideas of the enlightenment
Debated in coffeehouse and public spaces governments should reflect natural laws and encourage education debate .scientific revolution convinced many European thinkers about power of reason scientific method and reason the discoveries made during this period led to a more organized way of understanding things and eradicated a state of ignorance the seventeenth century to human behavior and society during the eighteen century. The scientific revolution influenced the development of the enlightenment values of individualism because it demonstrated the power of the human mind the ability of scientist to come to their own conclusions rather than deferring to instilled authority
John Locke main areas of concern were society and government. English philosopher who believed all people are born equal and that Government should protect people’s natural rights.he also believed Monarchs are not chosen by God and in Government by consent Power limited by laws Ideas foundation for modern democracy first book write by John Locke was Two Treatises on Government in 1690 Thomas Hobbes was another philosopher that was against John Locke because of different opinions I agreed with John Locke opinions because he wants people to be equal which that means he doesn’t care about the skin color and wants everybody to believed in God
1) Nelson Mandela was the first black president of South Africa
2) His father a counselor to the tribal chief, died when he was 9 Mandela was then adopted by the tribal chief
3) He fled to Johannesburg to avoid a marriage arranged by the tribal regent
4) In 2005 Mandela announced his son Makgatho Mandela had died of AIDS
5) As a young boy he lived in Qunu a village so small that there were no roads There were only footpaths and families lived in huts
6) Nelson Mandelas favorite breakfast was plain porridge, with fresh fruit and fresh milk
7) He was an activist against apartheid and he was the leader of the armed wing of the African National Congress
8) Nelson Mandela has honorary degrees from more than 50 international universities
9) Nelson Mandela won the Nobel prize in 1993
10) Nelson Mandela retired from Public life in June 1999 and started residing in his birth placee
This gallery contains 8 photos.
Paterson NJ changes
They should let immigrant people wait 10 years to get their papers done. We. should fix the economy and agree with Barack Obama so he could start working on it so people that cross the border. They will not make the mistake to do it again and risk their lives while crossing the border. We even report people like kids or people that are just about graduate from high school which is not right.
A lot of parks are clean but most of them are not and it is disrespectful for people to throw garbage in parks. Every time people break the law to litter parks they should be ticketed. Most of the parks in Paterson, New Jersey are getting dirty because of the people that don’t care about it come and thrown stuff like soda cans, snack bags, Pepsi bottles, and all of that junk food which is not right. People that work in the city should put cameras on all of the parks so they could get expensive tickets.
Some people lives are destroyed because of the drugs and alcohol and mostly because some of them are addictive to it, It is very hard for them to quit and Try positive stuff but they can’t. They should make a big apartment house and reunite all of the homeless people and teach them that drugs could destroy people’s Lives like it did to them This program will really get their minds of it so they could start again .
These are the things I found negative in Paterson NJ. During these changes the city will progress and shut the bad thing down .
- What are the laws called that Congress has failed to pass?
- laws that congress has failed Violence Against Women Act, First Special Service Force, First Amendment , S 982 , HR 1765 , HR 475 , HR 1246
- What programs/offices will continue to run during the shutdown?
- few programs that will still run during the shutdown Public Health, Amtrak , Immigration services , Veterans services
3. What programs/offices will shutdown? programs that will shut down
U.S. Trade and Development Agency, Office of Government Ethics Millennium Challenge Corporation , Federal Trade Commission
4.How many workers will be left without a job or pay? More than 800,000 federal workers are furloughed
5.What President was in charge during the last shutdown and how long did each of those last? Alice Rivlin was in charge of the last government shutdown