- What are the laws called that Congress has failed to pass?
- laws that congress has failed Violence Against Women Act, First Special Service Force, First Amendment , S 982 , HR 1765 , HR 475 , HR 1246
- What programs/offices will continue to run during the shutdown?
- few programs that will still run during the shutdown Public Health, Amtrak , Immigration services , Veterans services
3. What programs/offices will shutdown? programs that will shut down
U.S. Trade and Development Agency, Office of Government Ethics Millennium Challenge Corporation , Federal Trade Commission
4.How many workers will be left without a job or pay? More than 800,000 federal workers are furloughed
5.What President was in charge during the last shutdown and how long did each of those last? Alice Rivlin was in charge of the last government shutdown